Nucific Bio X4 Top Probiotic for Weight Management
- 1 Nucific Bio X4 Top Probiotic for Weight Management
Nucific Bio X4 Review: No matter what unpleasant images the word “bacteria” brings to our minds, most of us will be eager to consume foods and supplements that include probiotics, some of them containing billions of live organisms that will literally turn our bodies into their homes.
If we weren’t aware of how much we need them this idea would have sounded terrifying, but it has become very clear that this “good bacteria” is essential for our health.
We carry it naturally in more than 500 species, some of them more helpful than others, but at times their numbers decrease and this is when we need to take action, just to make sure that we remain healthy.
Probiotics are found in the entire digestive tract but especially in the colon, where they ease digestion and contribute to the proper absorption of nutrients.
But at the same time, they’re essential for the immune system, and this is why food and supplements manufacturers are eager to include them into many of their products.
In fact, probiotics have become so popular that they’re now included in foods and drinks that are unable to deliver them properly, so the best way to make sure that you get what you’re paying for is to choose a quality supplement that assures you’ll ingest them while they’re still alive and not affected by other chemical compounds.
What is Nucific Bio X4?
Supplements that contain large amounts of this good bacteria and focus on digestive health also go by the name “probiotics”, and this one is designed for weight management by including both different strains of bacteria that will improve digestion and other natural compounds that promote a faster metabolism.
Bio X4 is manufactured by Nucific, a company that was registered in April – June 2015. At this moment the company has a number of 7 products intended for weight loss in a natural way and one Omega to improve mental condition.
The company only sells these products through the internet, and they seem to be trustworthy from a customer’s point of view, but for the moment let’s find out more about Bio X4.
This supplement is claimed to promote bowel regularity and support the immune system, which is exactly what is looked for in a probiotic, but at the same time, it seems that it’s able to reduce cravings, boost metabolism, and ease the digestion and proper absorption of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins in particular.
It’s also stated that the product is completely natural and contains no GMOs (genetically modified organisms), and also allergen and gluten free.
Lacking lactose or any other ingredient of animal origin, Nucific Bio X4 is presented as vegetarian and fit for any diet, even if nothing is mentioned about the nature of the capsule shells, which in the case of many supplements are made from gelatin ( an animal by-product).
Also, the product doesn’t contain any fillers and is made in the US, specifically in California, where the company itself is based.
Does Nucific Bio X4 Really Work?
There are a lot of reviews available online on Nucific Bio X4. With a 4.3 out of 5 rating, Bio X4 seems to be one of the best probiotic supplements that money can buy.
Most of the reviews are positive, but because this is a supplement, works differently on every person. Bio X4 is on the market for more than a year now and it won its place among the best probiotic supplements.
And judging be the ingredients and reviews, Bio X4 should work as advertised. The product contains the best strains of bacteria and other substances that are known as effective, and it seems like it has been formulated by a legitimate nutritionist that doesn’t only specialize on healthy foods, but also psychotherapy that includes food addiction.
The doctor is presented on the website and any potential customer can research his credentials, which is great coming from a company that markets their products online.
For most companies, we don’t have any access to information regarding the people involved in the development of the products. We don’t know if they’re formulated by qualified professionals or if the company simply chose the most popular ingredients.
But in this case, we actually get to see the man behind the products. This makes it obvious that Nucific Bio X4 is 100% legitimate and that a lot of work has been put into developing its formula. It’s also mentioned that the products are tested by third-party laboratories.
Which means that they’re constantly verified as to guarantee that the ingredients are high quality and effective and that they stay pure throughout the manufacturing process.
Bio X4 is not approved or evaluated by the FDA, like all supplements. Probiotics are classified as foods and not require testing, and this is because the substances included are not strong enough to affect the body in a dangerous manner.
But at the same time, this means that the positive effects of the product might not be very obvious either, and this is very common with probiotics in particular.
Because we carry this bacteria naturally, its positive effects will better be noticed if our bodies are put through stressful situations (which reduce their numbers), if we travel through foreign areas where the immune and digestive system might be affected by unfamiliar bacteria and foods, or if we’ve been taking antibiotics (which of course kill bacteria, including the good kind).
But an otherwise well-balanced body won’t have a very obvious reaction to ingested probiotics, even if they will help. Still, given that this product is designed for weight loss, some changes should be perceived even by the users who don’t have a deficit of probiotics, and next, we’ll see exactly why.
Nucific Bio X4 Ingredients?
The label of Bio X4 is available on the official website of Nucific and it presents all the ingredients and their specific amounts, which is a great point in its favor.
The product contains 5 species of probiotics, 3 of them of the Lactobacillus genus (acidophilus, rhamnosus, and plantarum) and 2 of the Bifidobacterium genus (lactis and animalis).
Right from the start, we notice that Bio X4 contains some of the most beneficial bacteria species, with acidophilus and all Bifidobacterium species being especially helpful in digestion.
Probiotics are still being studied and some of their qualities are up for debate, but it seems like Lactobacillus, in particular, has been scientifically proven as able to help in not only preventing but treating health affections like irritable bowel syndrome, different types of diarrhea and even skin issues.
Still, these studies haven’t been performed on the Lactobacillus species included in this supplement, so it might help in these disorders or not.
- On the other hand, Bifidobacterium lactis, which is included in Nucific Bio X4, might be very beneficial for the metabolism, lowering cholesterol particularly in people that suffer from diabetes. Another species of Lactobacillus might directly help in slimming, but unfortunately, it’s not included in this supplement even if it’s designed for weight loss.Probiotics, in general, have been associated with improved digestive tract health and the relief of many intestinal affections, so all species are able to help at least in some measure.And for this supplement specifically, one capsule contains 13 billion CFUs (colony forming units), which is a high number of bacteria for a single dose.This doesn’t necessarily make Bio X4 more efficient than other sources of probiotics, given that individual needs vary largely between users, but it seems like it’s designed for those interested in receiving a rather large number of organisms.It’s not the largest available, as some supplements contain hundreds of billions, but still, the dose can be considered high. Also, even if it doesn’t contain a large number of bacteria species, Bio X4 does include some of the most efficient ones.
- Then we have the digestive enzymes, which are also naturally found in the body. They help break down the ingested food for the absorption of nutrients and are not only found in the digestive tract but also in the saliva and pancreatic juice. And these substances also act at a cellular level, where they’re essential for health and survival.All of the three types of enzymes found in this supplement (which add up to 88 mg) are of natural and completely vegetal origin, which is regarded by many as the most beneficial for the organism. On top of that, these specific enzymes work in breaking down carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, which is pretty much what is advertised for this product. It seems that up to this point Bio X4 should do exactly what is supposed to, but let’s go further.
- The third ingredient is green tea, which is one of the forms in which the Camellia sinensis plant is consumed. It’s less oxidized and contains less caffeine than black tea, and the extract is commonly used in alternative medicine. Because it contains some amount of caffeine, green tea is used mostly for improving mental functions, as caffeine seems able to stimulate the entire nervous system along with the heart and muscles.At the same time, green tea is used in the treatment of many stomach issues because it seems to help in digestion, and also for cancer, as it has strong antioxidant effects and keeps the cells healthy for a longer period of time. But many use it for weight loss and it might actually work, even if scientific studies don’t have much proof for this quality at the moment.Many weight loss products contain it (case in point) and it might be effective simply because it improves digestion. Weight gain could be caused by the lack of proper nutrients, so both green tea and probiotics could help if this is what caused the weight issues initially.Either way, green tea is one of the healthiest plants simply because of its high amount of antioxidants, which makes it a great addition to any diet, unless of course, the user is very young or simply sensitive to caffeine.
- And lastly, we have Caralluma Fimbriata, which is probably the reason why Bio X4 is also advertised as able to suppress appetite. But this plant seems able to do much more than that.Caralluma might be able to promote weight loss even more effectively than probiotics. The bacteria improves digestion and promotes the absorption of healthy nutrients, but Caralluma has the potential to increase metabolic rate.This cactus-like plant is found most commonly in India and has been used as an appetite suppressant for a very long time. It’s also consumed as a vegetable, either cooked or raw, but it’s most often used as a medicinal plant.Indian tribes used it to keep from becoming hungry during long hunting trips, and it seems that it also has the ability to suppress thirst, which is very helpful in difficult circumstances.Users of Bio X4 should keep this trait in mind when using the supplement because it might cause them to drink less water, which is not helpful when trying to lose weight.
Caralluma has these abilities thanks to pregnane glycosides, chemicals that suppress appetite by blocking citrate lyase. This enzyme is naturally produced by the body and it’s involved in the fat storage process.
This means that the plant will make the user less prone to accumulating fat even if they don’t change their eating habits. But chances are they will indeed eat less, even if they don’t intend to. If the body stores less fat, the extra calories will be burned and converted into energy.
Naturally, the individual will be less hungry and eat less at each meal. Nutrients are used by the body in a more effective manner, which is probably why many use Caralluma to increase their energy levels.
This plant doesn’t suppress appetite in the same manner as other substances, which simply trick the brain into believing that the body doesn’t need nutrients. It actually helps the body get all the energy it needs from the ingested nutrients, decreasing user’s tendency to overeat.
And these properties are actually backed by scientific studies. Not many have been performed, but the results available at the moment are very promising. One of the studies is particularly interesting, as the subjects have reported fat loss in the waist area.
This is quite impressive because belly fat is very dangerous for health. Storing large amounts of fat in this area can lead to many different affections, so Caralluma might work well as a prevention measure.
Also, combining it with probiotics guarantees that it will be well absorbed by the body. This plant might be more effective in Bio X4 than consumed on its own. It’s a great choice for this supplement, as it seems able to generate great results with no health risks.
Is Nucific Bio X4 Safe?
Probiotics are known to cause unwanted effects at the beginning of the treatment, mostly stomach disorders, bloating, gas and nausea.
But these symptoms should pass quickly as the body adjusts, and users should be fine in a few days. Of course, someone sensitive might have a stronger reaction, and this is why the product should only be used with a doctor’s approval, and we wouldn’t recommend it for pregnant women or children under 18 years old.
It seems like probiotics can also cause allergic reactions, even if this product, in particular, doesn’t contain any allergen sources, so customers should show the label to their doctors and make sure that Nucific Bio X4 is fit for them personally.
Caralluma Fimbriata Extract compound is one of the best and safest sources of serotonin but it could still cause unwanted results like stomach issues in those who are sensitive to it.
Caralluma Fimbriata Extract didn’t cause dangerous effects not even in high amounts when tested, but we would still recommend a doctor’s approval. And then there’s the green tea, which might cause the side effects of caffeine in those who are not used with the substance.
Jitteriness, insomnia, increased heart rate or headaches are commonly caused by caffeine and might be observed when using this product even if green tea doesn’t have a high amount of the substance.
But those who are under treatment for depression should be especially careful, as Bio X4 could interact with the medication commonly used for this affection, as it contains serotonin.
This product might end up increasing the amount of serotonin to a very high level, which could be extremely dangerous. The official Nucific website also warns about this potential issue, so, in this case, a doctor’s approval is mandatory.
What Are the Benefits of Nucific Bio X4?
Given its ingredients, Bio X4 work as advertised by improving digestive health, helping in weight loss through the better absorption of nutrients, suppression of appetite and an increased metabolic rate, while at the same time contributing to a better mental state.
And we really appreciate how the advertising for this products fits its real qualities, even if at this point the user reviews prove that Nucific Bio X4 is really working.
But for the product to work properly, the company recommends for it to be ingested 3 times a day, for a total of 39 billion CFUs.
This should be done at every meal, and the effects will start being noticed in around 1-2 months of use. It seems like Bio X4 needs a very long trial period to be properly evaluated, but it does come with an extended money back guarantee, so this shouldn’t be an issue.
Why Choose Nucific Bio X4?
We believe that Nucific Bio X4 will work well for most users, and its price is very decent for a product of its type. Bio X4 doesn’t contain GMOs, gluten, soy, dairy or any other allergen source, and none of the substances usually included in low-quality products (like sugar, which accelerates fermentation).
The product seems to follow all the guidelines of a quality probiotic, and the other substances included are also very beneficial, both for weight loss and health in general.
Also, BioX4 is made in the USA, which is a very important feature for many customers. And the company, even if only selling through the internet, seems to be off to a great start regarding both the products and their marketing approach.
Nucific doesn’t seem to have anything in common with companies that sell the same type of products but engages in practices that are upsetting (to say the least) for the customers.
All the details that the potential clients need to make an informed decision are available on the website, and no hidden programs or fees are hidden in the “terms and conditions” section.
Not only the ingredients but the actual label of the product is available for viewing (the most important factor when choosing a supplement and especially a probiotic) and the company seems easy to contact through phone and email.
It seems like their image is as clean as possible, which is not common for a business that is only at the beginning and could easily use different marketing schemes to make a faster profit and increase their customer base. Also, we appreciate that the product packaging chosen by Nucific is made from recyclable materials.
You can buy Bio X4 only through the official Nucific website at the moment, for the price of $49 for a bottle containing one month’s supply, which we assume is 90 capsules given the dosage recommendation.
A package containing 3 bottles is available for $129, while 6 bottles will cost the customers $240. For the time being the company only ships to the US, and delivery is free for orders over $50.
Nothing else is mentioned about the shipping fee that would apply for an order of only one bottle, but it’s stated that the products will be shipped between 24 and 48 hours since placing the order.
Also, all products come with a 90-day money back guarantee, which is great giving that Bio X4 will take at least one month before starting to show its effects.
But for this guarantee to apply, the returned products must reach the company during the 90 day period. This is a paid, third-party advertorial. The author receives compensation from the manufacturer of this product.