Formula Focus is a dietary supplement that claims to increase mental performance by boosting all cognitive functions.
But unlike other similar products, it should be particularly helpful for those who are looking to increase their focus and memory recall.
This is the main purpose of this product according to its official website, and judging by the ingredients, it might just achieve it.
This supplement doesn’t contain rare substances or newly discovered stimulants. In fact, it has a formula which some might be considered to be typical for a brain booster. And this works in its favor.
Formula Focus includes some of the most common brain enhancing ingredients, but there’s a reason why they’re so popular. Most of them have been scientifically proven as effective, while the rest have been tested again and again by casual users.
What is Formula Focus?
This brain enhancer has been on the market since at least 2014 and is only available as capsules. The official website offers plenty of information on its properties, but unfortunately, it doesn’t mention anything about its manufacturer.
Oddly enough, the visitor doesn’t have access to any details on the company behind Formula Focus, and at first glance, this might appear to be a red flag. But as we’ll see in another section, potential customers have no reason to worry.
Formula Focus is supposed to boost concentration, memory and learning speed, but it seems that its benefits don’t stop here.
This product should also improve mood, while at the same time increasing energy levels. In other words, it should take care of all the factors that cause low productivity.
When it comes to mental performance, the mood is as equally important (if not more important) as the ability to focus and process information effectively. Formula Focus should be able to improve productivity regardless of what affects it.
And this supplement should also have a very positive effect on the brain in the long run. Formula Focus contains a number of natural stimulants, and like all other nootropics, it generates its first effects shortly after ingestion. But its long terms effects should be equally helpful.
The company claims that the product protects the brain and is even able to prevent the early onset of very dangerous conditions, including Alzheimer’s. In order to chive this result, the user must ingest the capsules on a regular basis.
And of course, the company admits that Formula Focus doesn’t work equally well in all cases. Regardless, this claim is based on scientific facts. A number of natural substances are indeed able to nourish and protect the brain, keeping it healthy for longer. And some of them are included in this product.
The company mentions that the ingredients of Formula Focus are chosen based on scientific research, but unfortunately it doesn’t offer any proof for this claim.
Visitors who want to look at studies and surveys have to search them on their own, and they shouldn’t have to go through all the trouble. But these studies do exist, so the claims made by the company are true.
The website does offer a list of studies, but they have nothing to do with the actual ingredients. This is most likely because of an issue with the website, it might have been used for a different product prior to the release of Formula Focus. This might confuse some visitors, so we would recommend those who are interested in the product to ignore this section of the website.
Especially since the website offers a lot of information that is actually useful, including the complete list of ingredients in Formula Focus.
Unlike many similar websites, this one actually displays the label of the product. It seems that this wasn’t always the case, but at the moment clients can find out exactly what the product contains and in what amounts. On the other hand, the website doesn’t mention the manufacturing location.
And this is a problem because this factor alone can have a great impact on the quality of the product. Supplements manufactured in the US follow very specific health and safety standards, along with purity standards. On the other hand, imported supplements can include prohibited or dangerous substances.
On top of that, supplements that are manufactured in the US are less likely to spoil during delivery to US location. Since they don’t travel long distances, they’re not exposed to extreme temperatures or humidity levels.
But judging by the lack of complaints, it seems that Formula Focus is not affected by this kind of issues. It’s likely not manufactured in the US, because the company would have mentioned it if that were the case.
But it’s safe to assume that the product is produced in facilities that follow all safety standards and that it keeps its properties during delivery. Otherwise, clients would be quick to complain, and that’s not the case at all.
Does Formula Focus Really Work?
Formula Focus should work well. It contains a high number of ingredients that are known to be effective for the vast majority of users. Of course, nothing guarantees that all users will experience good results.
Supplements rarely generate the same results in all users, and when they do, it’s because they contain very powerful ingredients. And the downside of powerful substances is their ability to cause dangerous side effects.
Formula Focus is not likely to cause side effects but each user will have a different experience depending on how their body reacts to the ingredients. This is not to say that it can’t generate dramatic improvements in some users. But clients should keep their expectations reasonable.
Because while some will see amazing results, others won’t notice any changes. This is how most supplements work, so most brain booster enthusiasts have to try a number of products before finding the perfect one.
Still, the company claims that one Focus Formula capsule is enough to keep the user alert and motivated throughout the entire day. The recommended dosage is one capsule a day, 30 minutes before breakfast.
This is an unusual claim considering that most brain boosters are only effective for 3-5 hours, much like caffeine. Regardless, Formula Focus might work just as advertised. This product has been available for at least 2 years now, yet it doesn’t have any complaints.
In fact, it doesn’t have reviews at all, despite the fact that it’s fairly well sold. For some reason, clients don’t feel the need to share their experiences, and this is quite unusual. Which means that at the moment it’s almost impossible to tell what is the general performance of this product.
Still, the lack of reviews is telling is some ways. It’s likely that Formula Focus doesn’t surprise its users. It’s safe to assume that this product works as advertised, generating good results without shocking users in a positive or negative way.
But regardless of how they manifest in each user, the short term effects of this product should become noticeable shortly after ingestion. It contains stimulants, although not aggressive ones.
There’s no caffeine in Focus Formula, so it doesn’t cause insomnia or jitteriness. Still, the product should be able to generate an effect that is similar to that of caffeine, at least in some of the users.
What Are the Ingredients of Formula Focus?
Thankfully, the website displays the label of the product. This is the most valuable piece of information it could offer, as the product is only available online and users can’t have a look at its ingredients anywhere else.
Without this label, clients would have no way of knowing what’s inside of the product or if it’s right for them, and this could cause them to lose money.
Because as we’ll see in a different section, while Formula Focus does come with a money back guarantee that allows unhappy clients to return it, it only applies under certain conditions.
Formula Focus contains St John’s wort, glutamine, phosphatidylserine, Bacopa monnieri, acetyl-L-carnitine, DMAE, Ginko biloba and vinpocetine.
It also contains 2 harmless additives, and gelatin. Gelatin is what the capsule shells are made from. This ingredient is the reason why the supplement is unfit for vegetarians, as it’s an animal by-product.
Next we’ll have a closer look at each of the ingredients and discover exactly what each of them can do for the brain.
- First on the list, St John’s wort is a plant which has been used as a natural remedy for a very long time. We mentioned that the ingredients in Formula Focus are very common, but St John’s wort is an exception. This plant is not often included in brain boosters, which is quite surprising given its properties. It has been used as a treatment for many conditions (including cancer) and while it’s ineffective against most affections, it’s surprisingly helpful in depression. It seems that this plant is able to generate effects that are similar to those of antidepressants. In other words, it can improve mood and appetite while relieving anxiety, insomnia and other symptoms that are usually associated with depression. Obviously, if it’s able to help those who are affected by this severe condition, this plant is also able to help people who suffer from any of its many symptoms.
- Next we have glutamine, which is an amino acid. In fact, it’s the most common amino acid in the human body, and it’s extremely important for health. For this reason, it’s used as a treatment for many different affections and is commonly included in supplements. Still, it hasn’t yet been proven as able to relieve any health condition, and doesn’t seem particularly helpful for the brain. But this doesn’t mean that it’s not a good addition to brain boosters. The brain, like the rest of the body, needs glutamine in order to stay healthy. This substance might not be able to stimulate it, but it certainly helps its general performance.
- Phosphatidylserine on the other hand does have a direct effect over the brain. This substance is naturally found in every cell of the body and it’s essential for health, but as a treatment, it’s particularly helpful for the brain. Phosphatidylserine has been proven as able to decrease the symptoms of Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other degenerative conditions. Also, it has been proven as able to improve cognitive functions in younger users. This substance alone can generate both short term and long term effects, and proves that Formula Focus can indeed offer some degree of protection against degenerative conditions. But it can be extracted from either cow brain or soy (or cabbage), and at the moment there is no proof that the vegetarian variety is effective. All the studies have been performed on the animal variety, which is no longer used as an ingredient in supplements. Some believe that it’s not safe enough (because cow brains can carry dangerous diseases), so the vegetarian phosphatidylserine is used as a replacement. Still, just because this variety hasn’t yet been proven as effective it doesn’t mean that it isn’t. After all, the 2 substances are virtually identical. Vegetarian phosphatidylserine should work well enough, and it’s a great addition to Formula Focus.
- And so is Bacopa monnieri, also known as brahmi. This plant is one of the most common (if not the most common) ingredients in brain boosters, as it seems able to increase the production of neurotransmitters. These chemicals facilitate communicate between cells and are involved in all mental processes. This means that Bacopa can improve all cognitive functions, from memory and learning to focus and alertness. But it seems to be most helpful for memory. This plant has been proven as able to improve memory in both children and adults, and it’s believed that it can offer protection against degenerative brain conditions. This is the second ingredient of Formula Focus that is able to offer the brain long term protection and nourishment.
- Next we have the second amino acid in Formula Focus, acetyl-L-carnitine. But unlike glutamine, this substance has a direct effect over the brain. It’s also very helpful for the heart, but it seems to be particularly helpful for the brain. This substance has been proven as able to decrease the symptoms of many conditions that affect the brain, including Alzheimer’s. In fact, it seems able to improve cognitive functions regardless of what causes the impairments. It’s safe to assume that it can be equally helpful for healthy people who are looking to boost their cognitive functions, so it’s not surprising that it’s included in so many brain boosters.
- DMAE might be equally helpful, although it affects the brain in a different way. This substance, also known as deanol, is found in the body naturally. It’s used in the production of acetylcholine, which is a neurotransmitter. This chemical is essential for all cognitive functions, but particularly important for memory and learning. It’s also important for the proper function of other parts of the body, which is why many believe that deanol can improve athletic performance. Unfortunately, there is no scientific proof that the substance actually works. The body uses it in the production of neurotransmitters, and it’s easy to assume that supplementing it will increase their amount. But it’s not yet known if ingested deanol is processed in the same way as the substance that is found in the body naturally. Regardless, it might just work, so deanol is still a good addition to Formula Focus.
- But the next ingredient on the list is proven to work, and it’s not only helpful for the brain, but for the entire body. Ginko biloba might be the most popular medicinal plant in the world, and for good reason. It’s able to increase blood flow, a property which has been known for almost 5,000 years, and by doing so it decreases the symptoms of many dangerous affections, including diabetes. Ginko is one of the very few “miracle” plants, and its ability to boost cognitive functions has been scientifically proven. It helps both those who are affected by brain or mental conditions and those who are healthy but want to increase their productivity. It’s one of the few natural remedies that is actually able to effectively treat a high number of conditions, and it’s a great addition to any supplement.
- Last ingredient on the list is vinpocetine, an artificial substance. It’s included in many brain enhancers that are presented as 100% natural, but that doesn’t mean that the manufacturers use false advertising. Vinpocetine closely resembles a substance that is naturally found in the plant Vinca minor, so it’s as “natural” as an artificial substance can be. And it’s a great choice in any brain enhancer, as it’s quite powerful. This substance is used as a prescription drug for Alzheimer’s in some areas of the world. It’s scientifically proven as able to treat this condition, so it should also work well as a brain booster. It seems that vinpocetine works somewhat like Ginko, although it only increases blood flow to the brain, not the entire body.
These are all the active ingredients of Formula Focus, and after looking at each of them, it’s obvious that the supplement can indeed generate the promised results.
This product should improve all cognitive functions shortly after ingestion and protect the brain in the long term, and these effects should be easy to notice by most users.
Is Formula Focus Safe?
Formula Focus is very safe, although it does have the potential to cause side effects. Most of the ingredients can cause digestive disturbances, nausea, insomnia, headaches and other minor issues in sensitive people.
Still, we were unable to find any complaints regarding side effects, so it’s likely that not even sensitive people are easily affected by this product.
The supplement has been available for at least 2 years now, and it seems that it hasn’t caused any kind of problems during this time.
Still, because some of the ingredients have powerful properties, they can interact with medication. Formula Focus shouldn’t be used without professional approval by those who are under medical treatment for any kind of health condition.
Also, it shouldn’t be used by those who suffer from untreated health conditions, as the supplement can be equally dangerous in these circumstances. Of course, most of the ingredients are known as effective treatments for many different affections, but users shouldn’t take any risks.
An ingredient that is very helpful in certain conditions might be able to worsen others, so approval from a physician is mandatory in these cases.
Lastly, this product should not be used by pregnant women and children under 18 years old. It’s not designed for these groups of potential users, so they should avoid it entirely.
But while the product seems to be perfectly safe, we don’t know much about the company behind it. No information is available on the official website or anywhere else, and potential customers might wonder if the company is a safe choice. But as it turns out, there’s no reason to worry.
Just like there are no complaints regarding the product itself, there are no complaints regarding customer service either. It’s safe to assume that no one has had any problems with representatives and that refunds are issued as easily as promised.
What Are the Benefits of Formula Focus?
Formula Focus should be able to generate all the promised benefits, from improved memory and concentration to increased energy levels and balanced mood. It should also protect the brain (along with the entire body) in the long run, and it has no side effects.
On top of that, it doesn’t contain caffeine or other powerful stimulants, so it can even be used by those who are sensitive to this kind of substances.
Why Choose Formula Focus?
This supplement is a good option for those who are looking for a product that includes a high number of some of the most effective brain boosters available. It’s also a good choice for those who are interested in a caffeine-free brain enhancer, and for those who are generally sensitive to brain supplements.
None of the ingredients in this product are particularly aggressive, so it can be safely used even by those who have never tried a brain enhancer. Also, it’s easier to access than other products that are only available online, as delivery should only take 5 days at most.
Where Can I Buy Formula Focus?
This is the most expensive option, as larger packages come at discount prices. A set of 3 bottles is available at $119.95, while 5 bottles are available at $149.95. And these larger packages also come with free delivery.
But all orders come with a 30 day money back guarantee, although it won’t allow clients to test the product for free.
The guarantee only covers unused and unopened bottles, and it only applies if the client contacts the company within 20 days of placing the order.
And in order to access the refund, the client must make sure that the product reaches the company before the 30 days expire.
Formula Focus contains ingredients that are scientifically proven as effective, so it’s very likely to work for the majority of its users.
At the same time, it doesn’t contain any aggressive substances and is completely safe for health. It’s a good choice for both new and experienced brain supplement users.