CBD Pure Hemp Oil Review – Mental and Physical Health and Balance, or Dropped Promises?
Are you ready to try cannabidiol supplements like CBD Pure Hemp Oil to boost your health? Don’t do it until you are sure you’ve found the best product on the market. Dietary supplements lack FDA approval and come with so many disclaimers because there are no proofs to their safety and effectiveness.
Some are, indeed, made with natural ingredients, in FDA-approved laboratories, and following strict quality standards. However, many are not, and it is your duty to investigate and see where the product you are considering actually stands, who makes it and in what circumstances.
As for the above-mentioned supplement, don’t pay a cent for it until you find out what it can do, how it should do it, and whether it actually lives up to its promises. We’ll reveal all that and more in the following lines, so stay close!
What Is CBD Pure Hemp Oil?
It is organic hemp oil with naturally occurring cannabidiol, terpenes, and cannabinoids. To ensure the quality of the raw materials and the purity and high concentration of the active ingredients, the manufacturer uses industrial hemp grown in Denmark and processes it through cold pressing and CO2 extraction.
Since they use industrial hemp, the supplement does not have any psychoactive properties, so it is 100% legal. The company recommends it for anyone trying to improve their mental and physical health or trying to restore their endocannabinoid system balance. We’ll discuss how cannabidiol and the other cannabinoids work later on, so stay with us!
According to the official website, CBD Pure Hemp Oil is not only organic but also produced in an FDA approved laboratory, following strict quality standards. It is important to note that the manufacturer seeks third party testing, and even published the results on their website, to confirm product quality and purity.
The tests cover cannabinoid profiling, microbiological screening, pesticide testing, residual solvent testing, and terpene analysis. Although the company claims their product contains naturally occurring terpenes, the test results uploaded on the official page contradict them.
According to the results, the concentration is 0.00 mg/g for all 34 terpenes. Are they consciously misleading clients? Were they so shallow as to upload test results that compromise their credibility? Perhaps digging a little more into the company’s reputation will help us provide an answer.
The official CBDPure website only provides the company’s name and contact information. The company name is Nutra Pure LLC.
We used the above contact information as a search query to find out more about the company that manufactures and sells CBDPure Hemp Oil. They seem to have a quite varied offer, their products ranging from weight loss supplements based on green coffee and Garcinia Cambogia to lactation and beauty products.
Unfortunately, contrary to what the third party testing protocol and the information on the official website suggests, their reputation with the Better Business Bureau leaves room for improvement. They have a lousy F rating, obtained by not responding to the 5 customer complaints registered.
The complaints are old and refer to other products that seem to have come with improperly detailed subscriptions involving recurrent billing and shipping. The message they send, however, seems to apply: the customer service is awful.
Returning to the product at hand, CBD Pure Hemp Oil is available in 60 ml bottles, in 3 different concentrations:
- CBD Pure Hemp Oil 100 mg – 3.3mg of CBD per daily serving
- CBD Pure Hemp Oil 300 mg – 10 mg of CBD per daily serving
- CBD Pure Hemp Oil 600 mg – 20 mg of CBD per daily serving
For each concentration, buyers can order 1, 3, or 6-month supplies. Depending on order volume, prices range from $19.99 to $24.99 for the 100 mg option, from $34.99 to $44.99 for the 300 mg option, and from $54.99 to 69.99 for the 600 mg option.
According to the instructions on the bottle, users should administer 1 mg or half a dropper under their tongue and hold it there for 60 seconds, twice a day or as needed. The seller recommends long-term use and claims CBDPure has no side effects.
However, according to our research, the studies available so far only confirmed the safety of cannabidiol drops in dosages of 2.5 mg per day, over a period of 2 weeks. Two administrations of any of the versions available would exceed that dosage by far, not to mention the potential risks of exceeding the 2 weeks tested administration period.
Moreover, MedlinePlus warns that, in dosages higher than the ones proven as safe, taken over long periods, or in combination with various drugs and supplements, cannabidiol can have side effects. They can go from dry mouth and sleepiness to dizziness, low blood pressure. It may also aggravate tremor in users diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
We also find the claims that CBD Pure Hemp Oil can improve mental and physical health exaggerated. The conditions and factors that can affect one’s mental and physical health are incredibly numerous. The seller basically implies that the supplement can fight or alleviate all of them, which is misleading and dangerous.
Cannabidiol may help with psychological issues, like anxiety, depression, inability to focus, and it may alleviate physical pain, but this doesn’t make it a universal treatment. Just to be fair, let’s take a look at cannabidiol and find out how it works if it can provide the claimed effects, and at what costs.
CBD Pure Hemp Oil Active Ingredients and How They Work
The active ingredient of the supplement is cannabidiol (CBD), the most important cannabinoid occurring naturally in hemp oil. Cannabinoids in general, and CBD in particular from the endocannabinoid system by binding to the cannabinoid receptor sites in our bodies.
The endocannabinoid system is responsible for numerous mental and physiological processes. Research suggests that CBD boosts cannabinoid receptors functioning, having a soothing, relaxing effect, without inducing psychotropic responses.
As mentioned above, CBDPure is a natural oil extracted through cold pressing and CO2 procedures from Cannabis sativa. Specialists have identified over 80 compounds known as cannabinoids. Their research so far showed that CBD is the predominant cannabinoid, accounting for over 40% of the cannabinoids concentration. It is also the most beneficial for human health, at least from the cannabinoids studied so far.
Although several clinical studies focused on the health effects of CBD, the results available so far were not enough to convince the FDA to approve it as a drug. The FDA does not agree with its use as a dietary supplement either, but as long as sellers publish the appropriate disclaimers (like those on the CBDPure website and labels), it’s not up to them.
For example, after testing several dietary supplements, the institution discovered that most of them contained very little to no CBD. All they could do was to issue some warning letters that many buyers ignored. This should be enough to deter at least some from spending money on CBD supplements.
Of course, there is a different side to the story also. It is true that the studies concluded so far have their limitations, and there is no saying what effects supplementation with CBD for more than 6 months could have. However, they suggest cannabidiol has the potential for treating some mental disorders, like anxiety and depression, seizure disorders like epilepsy, insomnia, and chronic pain.
These effects can be expected from CBDPure as well, and seem to come from CBD’s ability to prevent the breakdown of a chemical in our brain that researchers have linked to pain, mood, and mental function. Cannabidiol stabilizes the chemical’s level, thus reducing psychotic symptoms, anxiety, and pain.
We see no point in discussing terpenes and other cannabinoids mentioned as ingredients on the official website, as long as the third party tests don’t confirm their presence. Not even the label of the product mentions them, so don’t expect any further benefits.
Potential Side Effects of CBD Pure Hemp Oil
Since the supplement under discussion contains little to no THC, it should not make you high. It may, however, impair your ability to drive or cause you to fail the testing in case the police pull you over. You may also expect states of sleepiness and drowsiness.
It should go without saying that you should consult your doctor before beginning administration. It seems cannabidiol affects the way your liver processes drugs. Thus, if you are on any treatment, it is important to inquire about any interactions, as CBD may make the treatment useless.
As the CBD Pure Hemp Oil label warns, you should not take the supplement if you are breastfeeding or pregnant, as there isn’t enough information on how it could affect the baby. Also, some studies suggest a long-term heavy use of cannabis can have negative neuropsychologic and behavioral effects, and even cause acute pancreatitis, although the exact mechanisms are still unknown.
Contrary to what the official website implies, that the supplement is safe and free of side effects, given the above findings, we strongly suggest that you consult a doctor before using it. The doctor will take your health condition and medical history into account and decide if CBD supplementation would benefit you, and in what dosage.
CBD Pure Hemp Oil Price, Shipping, and Guarantees
The price of this supplement depends on the chosen concentration and on how many bottles you order. Here are your options:
- CBD Pure Hemp Oil Prices
- CBD Pure Hemp Oil Pros
- CBD Pure Hemp Oil Cons
- CBDPure Hemp Oil 100 costs $24.99 if you order one bottle, $22.50 per bottle and $67.50 total if you order 3 bottles, or $19.99 per bottle and $119.99 total if you order 6 bottles.
- CBDPure Hemp Oil 300 costs $44.99 if you order one bottle, $39.99 per bottle and $119.99 total if you order 3 bottles, or $34.99 per bottle and $209.99 total if you order 6 bottles.
- Pure Hemp Oil 600 costs $69.99 if you order one bottle, $62.99 per bottle and $188.99 total if you order 3 bottles, or $54.99 per bottle and $329.99 total if you order 6 bottles.
- The hemp oil is extracted from organic hemp imported from Denmark.
- The processing takes place in America, in an FDA-approved laboratory.
- The supplement undergoes further quality and purity testing in a third party laboratory.
- Scientists agree hemp oil and especially CBD can have beneficial effects on human health.
- The oil comes in a small bottle that is easy to carry around, and the administration method is very convenient.
- The 90 days money back guarantee lets disappointed CBDPure users recover their investment.
- Buyers can choose between 3 concentrations.
- By ordering 3 or 6 bottles at the same time, buyers can save between $5 and $15 per bottle, depending on the concentration and the number of bottles ordered.
- The official website provides links to clinical studies that explain the potential health benefits of cannabidiol.
- Nutra Pure LLC is not the manufacturer of the oil, but just a seller, judging by the label stating that the product is just distributed for them.
- Their BBB rating is F, and they had complaints about abusive charging and pure customer service.
- There is no information on the actual producer and the mentioned FDA approved laboratory.
- The official website claims the product contains cannabidiol, terpenes, and other cannabinoids, but the label does not mention terpenes, and the test results published show no traces of such compounds.
- The available evidence suggests cannabidiol may have beneficial effects on health that qualify under the categories mentioned in the presentation. However, the presentation is exaggerated, given the wide spectrum of conditions and diseases that may affect human mental and physical health.
- The official CBDPure website claims the product has no side effects, but reputable publications mentioned above warn of the contrary.
- The daily dosage varies from 3.3 mg/day to 20 mg/day, exceeding the quantities used safely for CBD clinical tests with sublingual administration.
- The official website recommends long-term administration, while the research available only covers safe sublingual administration for up to 2 weeks.
- The supplement does not have FDA approval and should not be taken without medical advice and supervision. It may interact with ongoing treatments, and affect the babies of pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- There are not enough unbiased user reviews available to confirm product efficiency. The ones available come from affiliate websites and are suspiciously positive and shallow.
As for refunds, buyers are entitled to them within 90 days from placing the order. Taking into account that many other CBD supplements only guarantee purchases for 30 days, we find this policy a proof that the seller believes in their product.
The company warns buyers that it may take up to 2 weeks for the refund to be processed and the transaction to appear on their account statement. They should mail the bottles to the Returns department, at 3933 E 29th Street, Suite 506, in Tucson, AZ 85711.
Where to Buy CBD Pure Hemp Oil?
To benefit from the best price and the 90 days money back guarantee, we recommend buying the CBDPure Hemp Oil supplement through the official website. Don’t hesitate to leave a review after you try it, to help others decide and pace their expectations!
The Bottom Line about CBD Pure Hemp Oil
Throughout the last few years, tens, if not hundreds of CBD supplements have invaded the market. They all promise impressive health benefits without side effects. We understand why you might be tempted to try them, and we tend to believe that, in some cases, they can actually improve one’s health, or at least alleviate certain symptoms.
However, given the above-explained risks for side effects, we advise you to consult your doctor first and ask them to recommend a CBD supplement they trust, or at least a daily dosage that matches your needs and health condition. You should also contact them in case you experience any of the above described side effects.
CBDPure has both strengths and weaknesses. We’ve seen worse, and we’ve seen better supplements. To minimize investment risks, we advise that you test the customer service first, by sending them an email, and only place the order after you’ve made sure they are responsive. They have an online chat option. However, considering that the website and the terms and conditions ask that you send emails, it is safer to stick to their recommendations.
As a general rule, it is safer to start with lower dosages and concentrations of cannabidiol and increase your intake gradually, if necessary. Pay special attention to your health condition if you’re taking any drugs or herbal teas or supplements that could affect your blood sugar and energy levels.